The Advantages of Lowered Suspension
- Better aerodynamics. With a lowered suspension, there's less air going underneath the vehicle, and this can create a better outcome for wind drag on a car. That's why some sportier models sit a bit lower to the ground.
- Improved traction and handling. In general, having the vehicle so low to the ground can increase the grip of the tires on the roadway and improve handling. However, this is not always the case, as lowering can in some instances cost handling issues.
- Reduced rollover risk. When its center of gravity makes it a rollover risk, almost any vehicle benefits from lowering. The higher the vehicle sits, the easier it tips over.
- Greater comfort. Some drivers report that they feel better with a lower suspension. Additional stiffness can be desired in a suspension, and this is one of the perks that some drivers mention after lowering their suspensions.
The Advantages of Lifted Suspension
Lift kits are becoming increasingly popular modifications these days. It has a lot of benefits that certainly adds to its appeal and popularity. Check out some of the notable advantages below of having lift kits on your 4×4 pick up truck so that you can better understand why you should get one for your truck too.
- Better Road Clearance for Off-Road Driving – If you are fond of going off-road driving then having lift kits installed on your 4×4 pick up truck is certainly one option that you should seriously consider. Lift kits help you have better road clearance to have a better and easier time maneuvering through challenging and bumpy terrain while driving your 4×4 pick up truck.
- Allows You To Use Bigger Tires – Some people prefer to have bigger tires on their 4×4 pick up trucks. Bigger tires provide you with better traction to stay more in control of your vehicle on slippery and tough roads. This really makes a big difference when it comes to driving in the snow or wet surfaces.
- It Gives Your 4×4 Pick Up Truck a Tougher Look – This is one aspect that almost everyone who have lift kits enjoy. Installing lift kits on your 4×4 makes your truck look bigger and offers it a really tough and appealing look. If you want to have a strong and imposing look on your truck then having lift kits installed is surely the way to go.
- There are Different Options for You – There is a lift kit that is just right for almost any kind of preference. If you prefer to have a smaller lift then there are certainly those which are available for you. There are also big lifts that are for those who want their trucks to be elevated.
Having lift kits on your 4×4 pick up truck is surely a great modification that you can make on your vehicle. It has a lot of practical advantages as well as improves the look and feel of your truck. Give it a shot and you will surely not regret making that decision.